One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Shatter Me

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Two weeks ago I showed the movie trailer of this book to my students and decided I needed to read this book. I am thrilled that I did.



At first the story line seemed so "unreal" that I wasn't sure I was going to be able to enjoy the story. I was wrong. The entire story was engaging and extremely enjoyable. The plot moved at a pace that kept me wanting to learn more about the characters and the conflict that was ready to overpower the main character.



A wonderful read. I will read more from this author.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Shantal said...

Hi just found your blog and glad I did I'm a new follower :) looking forward to stopping by often.

This sounds like a great book. I need to add this to my TBR list.

Mini Holiday Giveaway :
Mini Holiday Giveaway