One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Monday ... What are you reading?



It is Monday again, and a wonderful Monday at that. It is 8:19 am and I am still in my jammies on the couch updating my blog. No School Monday!

So, what am I reading today? Currently there are two many books in my reading pile, books that I have started (some months ago) and others that are waiting to be opened.
Today I plan on tackling CROSSED by Ally Condie and CUTTING FOR STONE
by Abraham Verghese. I also have to finish MACBETH and THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER.

We will see in what direction the reading winds take me today.
Enjoy... It's Monday... What are you reading?

No comments: