One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Saturday, April 16, 2011

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)If I Stay by Gayle Forman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


A wonderful story of love, tenderness, passion, youth and letting go. The power of thought and the power of love are two major themes found in this novel. The author creates characters who are real in every sense of the word. You can feel Mia's love for her family and her friends, sensing their pain and anguish as they await her decision - a decision that she didn't even know she was able to make.





View all my reviews

No comments: