One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Saturday, April 16, 2011

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Loved EVERMORE - Liked BLUE MOON. Yet this is what usually happens for me when I am reading a series. It is hard to maintain the enthusiasm throughout a series when the characters become predictable and the story takes a turn from the fascinating to the mundane.

The story of the love between Ever and Damon is thwarted in BLUE MOON by another immortal, turned rouge, Roman. What lost me, in this 2nd book in The Immortal series, were the actions on Ever. They seemed juvenile and self-centered, taking away from the character traits laid out for her in the first book.

Haven't yet decided if I will continue to read the series.



View all my reviews

No comments: