One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Friday, April 8, 2011

Before I FallBefore I Fall by Lauren Oliver

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


The story of a young girl who must relive the day of her death over and over. Each day, however, she makes changes to her routine - changes to her behavior... wondering what she must "get right" in ordr to finally stop February 12th from recurring again.

She realizes and finally learns profound lessons that she wishes she had learned before... lessons that would have changed the course of her life.



View all my reviews

No comments: