One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fault Line

Fault LineFault Line by Christa Desir
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sexual assault of young women is not a topic many people are comfortable discussing. This novel by Christa Desir brings the anguish which stems from an assault, not only for the victim, but for others who are also deeply affected by the violence. The characters allow the reader an inside look at the emotional roller coaster they experience as they juggle the emotions of fear, guilt and anger.
A must read for adults working with teenagers.


View all my reviews

No comments: