One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuesdays with MorrieTuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


There are some books that you can read dozens of times and they will touch your heart... this is one of those books. The lessons that we need to learn in life, many times, are not the lessons we as educators teach in the classroom from the textbook - but the lessons we share with our students. Will they always understand the significance of the lesson when it is presented... probably not. Will they appreciate it years down the road... I do believe they will.

TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE is a poignant book about the power of friendship. Life lessons to be taught. Life lessons to be learned. What it always boils down to is - Relationships.



View all my reviews

No comments: