One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Anna and the French KissAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A teenage romance novel set in Paris...the characters learn to deal with disappointments, betrayals, friendships and family. The main character Anna must come to terms with being sent to France for her senior year of high school to attend the American School in Paris. And of course, there is all the teenage romance drama that comes from 100 students living in dormitories together. But, more than that, below the surface is a story of teenagers learning to let go of their parents protection and depending on themselves to make difficult decisions.




View all my reviews

No comments: