One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LiarLiar by Justine Larbalestier

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The story of a pathological liar who attempts to tell the truth and twists what is real until the very end. This novel is written from a first person point of view that alternates between before the death of her "boyfriend", after his death and then bits of family history. The family history parts are interspersed throughout the novel to provide depth and understanding to the character.
At times the plot was a bit predictable, but then the author would throw a twist into the story line that make you want to keep reading.
Enough said... I do not want to give it away!



View all my reviews

No comments: