One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Reading

It's Monday again. I am not sure where my weekend went and I wish I could spend the whole day reading, but the grading of research papers can wait no longer.
When I get a break today from grading I am going to continue reading DESTINED, the last book in the HOUSE OF NIGHT series. I still cannot understand my fascination with teenager vampires fighting evil along with their raging hormones. At least this is the last one for a while and I can move on to other reading.
Happy Monday!
Thank you to http://bookjourney.wordpress.com for helping me to focus on my reading and becoming a more reflective reader.

No comments: