One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Monday, September 26, 2011

The Turn of the ScrewThe Turn of the Screw by Henry James

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


The suspense developed by the author at the beginning of this novel was amazing. I was intrigued from the very beginning and my suspense was held until the end. I am going to be honest and say the ending was a bit of a disappointment. The author never came back to the original storyline laid out from the start and I felt that I was left with more questions than answers at the end.



View all my reviews

No comments: