One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Monday, November 8, 2010

I Am the MessengerI Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak




Wanted to finish the book - and then a sense of emptiness when I am done. That always happens to me when I read a book that is truly amazing.

I love the quote at the end... "If a guy like you can stand up and do what you did, then maybe everyone can. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of."



View all my reviews

No comments: