One Little Word for 2012

The one little word that I have chosen to live by is... Authenticity.

To live the year being authentic. Being me. Being the person that I know I should be each and everyday even when it is not easy (or popular).

"Promise me you'll always remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Christopher Robin to Winnie-the-Pooh



Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Obsidian

Obsidian (Lux, #1)Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I would love to say that I enjoyed this book, but that would be a stretch. The plot was too predictable, the characters shallow and the resemblance to other YA novels too stark.
I will recommend this book to my students who like reading about the supernatural with a whole lot of teenage sexual tension and angst.
Not in my list of top YA novels.


View all my reviews

No comments: